Along with plenty of processing power and sleek features, the dv3ts, our lightest-weight Intel-based Pavilion notebook, feature outstanding battery life
Genuine Windows Vista
Get things done, stay connected1
, and enjoy entertainment in a protected environment with genuine
Windows Vista with Service Pack 1. These laptops come with genuine
Windows Vista Home Premium2
, which includes Windows Aero, Windows Media Center, and instant search.
Mobile freedom with no compromises
These laptops start at an easily portable weight of 4.93 lb3
. and feature:
- Modern lines and durable surfaces with espresso black or optional moonlight white imprint finish
- 13.3" (diagonal) screen with vibrant color
- Energy-efficient technology
- Intel mobile technology
- Wireless connectivity1
- Up to 4 hours, 15 minutes of battery life with the standard 6-cell battery, and up to 7 hours with an optional 9-cell battery4
- Standard wireless-G or optional Wireless-N and Bluetooth1, 5
- Optional mobile broadband for staying connected up to broadband speeds6
An elegant, innovative design
The dv3t series supplies exceptional style along with its solid mobile performance. You'll get:
- A full-sized color-matched keyboard and touchpad
- Built-in HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection, which automatically detects if your laptop is being dropped and locks your hard drive to help protect your data
- Up to 8GB of system memory for maximum performance
- High-speed video and file transfer for backup with eSATA/USB combo port
Entertainment to go
Enjoy entertainment on the go, with hours of recorded TV, photos, movies, and music. Highlights of this series include:
- A CD/DVD writer and optional Blu-ray optical drive7
- A built-in VGA webcam and digital microphone for live video chat1
- HP MediaSmart entertainment software, backlit media buttons, and a mini remote control
- SRS Premium sound plus Altec Lansing speakers
- An HDMI 1.3b port for connecting to an external monitor or HD TV
- An optional 512MB Nvidia GeForce G 105M dedicated graphics processing unit with PureVideo for full HD and Blu-ray movies with cinematic quality
- A PC that's ENERGY STAR® qualified
Quality software, security, and support
Get peace of mind with a first-rate warranty and support. In addition, all software sold with our laptops is tested and qualified to give you a trouble-free experience. You get
- A one-year limited hardware and software warranty8
- A 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 Edition
- The option of additional coverage: an extended service plan with accidental damage protection
1. Wireless access point and Internet service required, not included.
2. Certain Windows Vista features require advanced or additional hardware.
3. Weight will vary by configuration.
4. Battery life varies by product configuration, model, settings, loaded applications, utilized features. As with all batteries, maximum capacity decreases with time and use. Battery life times based on MobileMark 2007 battery benchmark. Reported times are with wireless functionality off.
5. Specifications for 802.11n WLAN are draft and not final. If final differ from draft, it may affect ability of notebook to communicate with other 802.11n WLAN devices.
6. Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Broadband connection requires 1xEV-DO, UMTS, or HSPA network support and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine coverage area and availability. Connection speeds vary by location, environment, network conditions, other factors.
7. As Blu-ray is a new format containing new technologies, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, do not constitute defects in product. Flawless playback on all systems not guaranteed. For some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require DVI or HDMI digital connection, and display may require HDCP support. This Blu-ray drive does not support writing to ultra-high speed CD-RW media (16x-32x advertised performance). HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this PC.
8. Support avail. for one year from date of purchase/lease. Dated sales or delivery receipt is proof of purchase/lease; you may be required to provide it as condition of receiving support. Support avail. only for software preinstalled by HP.